• Publisher: Chronicle Books
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • ISBN: 9780811855389 (0811855384)
    • Release date: September 7, 2006
    • Author: Mario Garza
    • Genres: humor, cats, animals, photography, comedy
    • Language: english

About The Book

It began with a handful of digital photographs of office supplies, toys, and spare computer parts thoughtfully placed on Mario Garza's snoozing cat, Love. Over time, the objects became bigger: remote controls, shoes, empty pizza boxes. And then cat owners everywhere were sucked into the Internet phenomenon that is defined by a simple motto: stuff + cats = awesome. From Stuffonmycat.com (the amazingly popular website that redefines hilarious and that was named one of the coolest sites of the year by Yahoo! And GQ magazine) comes Stuff On My Cat: The Book. Culled from the thousands of outrageous photographs submitted by mischievous animal lovers, here are 200 of the most unbelievably entertaining images of cats with all manner of things on them: wigs, Easter eggs, dogs, cheeseburgers, cookware, gummi bears, action figures, tiaras, beer cans, pinecones, a statue of the Buddha, and much more. An introduction by the site's creator explains the Stuff on My Cat philosophy, and playful illustrations and graphics are sprinkled throughout. Just try to keep a straight face.

FB2 Stuff On My Cat Mario Garza. MOBI book Stuff On My Cat download Android on Walmart. MP3 ebook Stuff On My Cat read online for PC on Kobo. Paperback ebook Stuff On My Cat by Mario Garza buy cheap. Hardcover Stuff On My Cat buy on Amazon.

TXT book Stuff On My Cat Mario Garza read on Kindle. PDF ebook Stuff On My Cat download for iOS. Online Stuff On My Cat by Mario Garza on Books-a-Million. Hardback book Stuff On My Cat download. EPUB Stuff On My Cat Mario Garza buy Mac on Dymocks.

FictionBook book Stuff On My Cat read online on iPad on Booktopia. Hardback ebook Stuff On My Cat by Mario Garza. EPUB ebook Stuff On My Cat read on Book Depository. MP3 Stuff On My Cat Mario Garza buy cheap on reader. TXT book Stuff On My Cat download for iPhone on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Stuff On My Cat by Mario Garza – audiobook download
あなたの情報: