• ISBN: 9781632363039 (1632363038)
    • Release date: February 7, 2017
    • Publisher: Kodansha Comics
    • Genres: manga, romance, shojo, comics, school, drama, teen
    • Format: paperback, 176 pages
    • Series: Suki-tte Ii na yo, #17

About The Book

LOVE AT A DISTANCE

Mei is now in a vocational school to become a preschool teacher, and Yamato is in college with the aim of eventually becoming a professional photographer. But as they get more involved in their individual pursuits, they have fewer chances to see each other, putting a strain on their relationship. To make matters worse, an unsettling message about Yamato and Yamato’s new female friend at his college have brought doubt into the future of Mei and Yamato’s relationship. Meanwhile, Meg continues to struggle with her modeling career in Paris, but a shocking discovery forces her to make a big decision...

Hardcover Say I Love You, Vol. 17 download on IndieBound. FB2 book Say I Love You, Vol. 17 by Kanae Hazuki for iPhone. Online ebook Say I Love You, Vol. 17 Kanae Hazuki read online reader on Audible. TXT ebook Say I Love You, Vol. 17 buy cheap.

MP3 Say I Love You, Vol. 17 download on Kindle. FictionBook book Say I Love You, Vol. 17 by Kanae Hazuki on Barnes & Noble. Hardback Say I Love You, Vol. 17 buy on Bookshop. MOBI book Say I Love You, Vol. 17 Kanae Hazuki read iPad.

#4880 返信
    liveteiki
    ゲスト

Drowning Instinct · Ilsa J. Bick · 9780761377528

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Say I Love You, Vol. 17 by Kanae Hazuki – read online
あなたの情報: