(MOBI) What I've Learned from My Daughter by Nancy Jo Sullivan

ホーム フォーラム 17live(イチナナ) (MOBI) What I've Learned from My Daughter by Nancy Jo Sullivan

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #1748 返信
    Karen Fulks
    ゲスト

What I've Learned from My Daughter
    Blessings from a Special Child

by Nancy Jo Sullivan

What I've Learned from My Daughter • Click Here

• Release date: September 10, 2004
    • Publisher: Liguori Publications
    • ISBN: 9780764811500 (0764811509)
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 134 pages
    • Author: Nancy Jo Sullivan

About The Book

All children who look at life from a perspective different than their parents can teach their elders incredible lessons about life and love and joy and acceptance. In What I've Learned From My Daughter, Nancy Jo Sullivan shares what she has experienced and learned from her eldest daughter, who was born with Down syndrome. Readers need not have personal experience of parenting a child with a disability to be enriched by the author's compelling stories and hard-won insights. In What I've Learned From My Daughter, Sullivan acknowledges her initial anger at God, her fears and uncertainties, her growing awareness that joy and beauty and promise are part of the birthright of the "special" child. Lively narrative, spiritual applications, and Scriptural references are interwoven in this honest account of one mother's journey of faith, a journey that will inspire readers of all faith traditions.

TXT book What I've Learned from My Daughter read online on Barnes & Noble. MP3 What I've Learned from My Daughter Nancy Jo Sullivan download for reader. FictionBook ebook What I've Learned from My Daughter Android on Walmart.

Hardcover What I've Learned from My Daughter by Nancy Jo Sullivan buy cheap. Paperback book What I've Learned from My Daughter Nancy Jo Sullivan on iPhone. Online ebook What I've Learned from My Daughter read on Book Depository.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) What I've Learned from My Daughter by Nancy Jo Sullivan
あなたの情報: