• Publisher: St. Martin's Press
    • Genres: fiction
    • Places: United States of America
    • Release date: March 17, 2009
    • ISBN: 9780312368852 (0312368852)
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 352 pages

About The Book

When Bishop Fontaine passed away he left behind more than a list of good deeds.  He was known as a caring friend and doting father. . .but he was also manipulative and controlling, especially to those he loved.  His death begins to unravel deep secrets and shocking desires among the people he cared about the most. . .

His daughter, Kristine, feels that with her father’s death she is finally free.  His best friend and business partner, Lamar, feels that now can finally have what he has longed for all these years: Kristine.  His protégé, Cole, the boxing champion and rising star, married a woman Bishop never approved of and may have been right about.  Rayne, the blues singer and ex-junkie relied on Bishop to keep her clean and is now slipping down a dark path without him.  And Rhonda, Lamar’s wife, is determined to ignore what has been unfolding in front of her if it means that her predictable life will go unchanged.  And then a newcomer steps onto the scene and threatens to turn everything upside down.

Five very different people whose lives are only connected by Bishop suddenly find themselves up close and personal as desires, dreams and passions collide.

TXT That Devil's No Friend Of Mine by J.D. Mason buy on Kobo. Online book That Devil's No Friend Of Mine read online on iPhone. EPUB ebook That Devil's No Friend Of Mine download. MP3 ebook That Devil's No Friend Of Mine J.D. Mason PocketBook on Booktopia. FictionBook That Devil's No Friend Of Mine read for iPad.

MOBI book That Devil's No Friend Of Mine by J.D. Mason on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book That Devil's No Friend Of Mine download PC. PDF That Devil's No Friend Of Mine J.D. Mason buy cheap on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook That Devil's No Friend Of Mine J.D. Mason for Kindle on Book Depository. FB2 book That Devil's No Friend Of Mine buy cheap.

Hardcover ebook That Devil's No Friend Of Mine by J.D. Mason download. FB2 That Devil's No Friend Of Mine read online on Android on IndieBound. MP3 book That Devil's No Friend Of Mine J.D. Mason download on iOS on Audible. Hardback ebook That Devil's No Friend Of Mine read. Online That Devil's No Friend Of Mine by J.D. Mason buy on Amazon.

#3167 返信
    liveteiki
    ゲスト

Death from Child Abuse-- And No One Heard — Eve Krupinski — 9780930507046

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (MOBI) That Devil's No Friend Of Mine • 9780312368852
あなたの情報: