(MOBI) Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat

ホーム フォーラム 17live(イチナナ) (MOBI) Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #1521 返信
    Anouk Ammerman
    ゲスト

Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here
    by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat, Edward Frascino

Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here : CLICK HERE

• ISBN: 9780060255503 (0060255501)
    • Author: Marjorie Weinman Sharmat, Edward Frascino
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
    • Release date: May 1, 1970
    • Language: english

About The Book

The measure of true friendship is a ten-minute wait.

Setting out to find the tardy Gladys (""When people are lost, it's terrible if nobody looks for them""), Irving reflects on her selflessness and her staunchness. But as time passes, he wavers — ""Maybe she won't show up until next winter... And she'll find me stuck inside a big icicle. Then she'll be sorry."" And remembers his own unselfishness — ""I let her name my goldfish Barbara even though it's a boy."" ""Say, maybe Gladys is looking for me right now... Gladys will offer a reward for finding me... I think I'll go back to where I was supposed to meet Gladys"" — who's waiting with an outstretched popsicle.

In their own words, Marjorie Sharmat's small fry are all there — and in Edward Frascino's Central Park they could be anywhere too busy to notice them. — Kirkus Review

MP3 ebook Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here download on Bookshop. Paperback book Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here Marjorie Weinman Sharmat buy cheap Kindle. FictionBook Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat read online on Books-a-Million.

FB2 ebook Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here on reader. PDF Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here Marjorie Weinman Sharmat read for Mac on Booktopia. Online book Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here download.

EPUB book Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here for PC on Amazon. Hardback Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat buy. TXT ebook Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here read on iPhone on Walmart.

#1522 返信
    liveteiki
    ゲスト

Anti Bolshevik Communism by Paul Mattick ~ 9780850362237

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (MOBI) Gladys Told Me to Meet Her Here by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
あなたの情報: