• Genres: manga, comics, romance, comedy, fiction
    • First published: October 2, 1998
    • Release date: May 2, 2006
    • Series: I"s, #7
    • ISBN: 9781421506487 (1421506483)
    • Publisher: VIZ Media
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages

About The Book

In order to plan for a school project, Ichitaka, Iori and some of their classmates decide to have a sleepover at Nami's apartment. But what starts out as simple fun turns into trouble when Nami decides they'll all play a dare game. The dares rapidly escalate from playful to embarrassing, and Ichitaka is given a dare to French kiss Iori in front of the whole crowd! Ichitaka has dreamed of wrapping his arms around Iori — but not in front of his lecherous friends. He can't figure out which will make Iori hate him more — going through with the kiss, or refusing to do it. If he succumbs to his desires, will he ever be able to look her in the face again?

Online ebook I"s, Volume 07 on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book I"s, Volume 07 by Masakazu Katsura buy cheap for Kindle. EPUB I"s, Volume 07 Masakazu Katsura download.

MOBI I"s, Volume 07 read online PocketBook on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook I"s, Volume 07 read on Android on Amazon. Paperback book I"s, Volume 07 Masakazu Katsura download.

#4841 返信
    liveteiki
    ゲスト

Three at Wolfe's Door · Rex Stout · 9789995759377

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: I"s, Volume 07 – audiobook download
あなたの情報: