🔍 How I Wrote Jubilee | READ MORE 🔍

• Release date: December 31, 1990
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 157 pages
    • ISBN: 9781558610033 (1558610030)
    • Publisher: Feminist Press
    • Author: Margaret Walker

About The Book

This first comprehensive collection of Margaret Walker's autobiographical and literary essays has been acclaimed as "a powerful social history and as a serious study of black American literature."-Kirkus Review In the title essay, Walker recounts the search for family and social history from which she wrote her carefully researched novel of the Civil War. The autobiographical essays reflect on her work and her life as an artist, as African-American, and a woman, while the literary essays examine the writings of such giants as Richard Wright, W.E.B. DuBois, Phyllis Wheatley, Georgia Douglas Johnson, and others. "Spanning a half-century (1943to 1988), these brilliant, intimate writings capture the flavor of the times and powerfully convey the social and literary thoughts that distinguishes Walker as one of the intellectual beacons of her generation."-Booklist

MOBI How I Wrote Jubilee Margaret Walker read online for Android. EPUB book How I Wrote Jubilee download on IndieBound. TXT ebook How I Wrote Jubilee by Margaret Walker buy on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: How I Wrote Jubilee – FB2 download | 9781558610033
あなたの情報: