How I Caused the Credit Crunch by Tetsuya Ishikawa — audiobook download

ホーム フォーラム 17live(イチナナ) How I Caused the Credit Crunch by Tetsuya Ishikawa — audiobook download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3191 返信
    Andie Oliphant
    ゲスト

How I Caused the Credit Crunch
    An Insider's Story of the Financial Meltdown

by Tetsuya Ishikawa

📕 How I Caused the Credit Crunch : CLICK HERE 📕

• Format: paperback, 368 pages
    • Genres: finance, fiction
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781848310674 (1848310676)
    • Author: Tetsuya Ishikawa
    • Publisher: Icon Books
    • Release date: June 1, 2010

About The Book

"Anticipate brisk sales — this book succeeds as a lesson on the credit mess." — Bloomberg.com

Taking in everything from subprime mortgages in the United States to international trading floors, How I Caused the Credit Crunch is a vivid and personal account of twenty-first century banking excess. Tracing seven years at the forefront of the credit markets, it is both a powerful tale of lost innocence and an explanation of how the collective folly, frailty, and greed at the heart of the banking crisis were able to happen.

Tetsuya Ishikawa grew up in London and has worked at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and ABN AMRO.

Hardcover book How I Caused the Credit Crunch. FictionBook How I Caused the Credit Crunch Tetsuya Ishikawa download on Kindle on Powells. EPUB ebook How I Caused the Credit Crunch by Tetsuya Ishikawa read online on Bookshop. PDF How I Caused the Credit Crunch buy cheap for Mac.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: How I Caused the Credit Crunch by Tetsuya Ishikawa — audiobook download
あなたの情報: