(FB2) The Hand-Me-Down Family by Winnie Griggs | 9780373828081

ホーム フォーラム 17live(イチナナ) (FB2) The Hand-Me-Down Family by Winnie Griggs | 9780373828081

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2580 返信
    Mues Hunter
    ゲスト

The Hand-Me-Down Family
    by Winnie Griggs

🔥 The Hand-Me-Down Family : Read More 🔥

• Publisher: Love Inspired Historical
    • Characters: Callie Gray, Jack Tyler
    • Release date: March 1, 2009
    • Language: english
    • Genres: christian, historical, romance, westerns
    • Places: Sweetgum, Texas
    • Format: paperback, 278 pages
    • ISBN: 9780373828081 (037382808X)
    • Author: Winnie Griggs

About The Book

Callie Gray always assumed she would never marry, until she took a leap and became a mail-order bride. But when she arrives in Sweetgum, Texas, she gets the shock of her life. Her husband is dead, and his brother proposes she marry him, for the sake of his orphaned nephew and nieces. Jack Tyler warns her not to hope for a love match — theirs is strictly a convenient marriage. But Callie yearns for a true partnership with the man who has unexpectedly captured her heart. Now she must convince him what he truly needs is a lifetime of love, faith and family — with Callie by his side.

MP3 The Hand-Me-Down Family by Winnie Griggs read online on Kindle. FictionBook ebook The Hand-Me-Down Family buy on Walmart. MOBI book The Hand-Me-Down Family iPhone. Hardcover ebook The Hand-Me-Down Family Winnie Griggs download on Audible. Hardback The Hand-Me-Down Family Winnie Griggs for iOS on Books-a-Million.

Paperback book The Hand-Me-Down Family download. FB2 The Hand-Me-Down Family read on Amazon. TXT book The Hand-Me-Down Family by Winnie Griggs buy cheap for reader. Online ebook The Hand-Me-Down Family by Winnie Griggs download. EPUB book The Hand-Me-Down Family on Mac on Book Depository.

PDF ebook The Hand-Me-Down Family read iPad on Bookshop. TXT The Hand-Me-Down Family Winnie Griggs buy. FB2 book The Hand-Me-Down Family Winnie Griggs download on Powells. FictionBook The Hand-Me-Down Family buy cheap for Android. Hardback ebook The Hand-Me-Down Family read online PC on Dymocks.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) The Hand-Me-Down Family by Winnie Griggs | 9780373828081
あなたの情報: