(FB2) That Uh-oh Feeling (I'm A Great Little Kid, #4) · 9781927583913

ホーム フォーラム 17live(イチナナ) (FB2) That Uh-oh Feeling (I'm A Great Little Kid, #4) · 9781927583913

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3010 返信
    Anthony Pinkerton
    ゲスト

That Uh-oh Feeling
    A Story about Touch

(I'm A Great Little Kid, #4)
    by Kathryn Cole, Qin Leng

That Uh-oh Feeling - Read More

• Format: hardcover, 24 pages
    • Series: I'm A Great Little Kid, #4
    • Publisher: Second Story Press
    • Release date: April 5, 2016
    • Language: english
    • Genres: childrens, emotion
    • ISBN: 9781927583913 (1927583918)
    • Author: Kathryn Cole, Qin Leng

About The Book

No matter how hard she tries, Claire can't kick the soccer ball in a straight line. Her coach steps in and places his hand on her shoulder, telling her that she's too pretty to wear a frown. When he tickles her later and asks her to keep it a secret, Claire doesn't know exactly what's wrong, but something just feels "weird." Too much flattery and too much contact give her that weird, uh-oh feeling. She turns to her friends for help and learns that adults shouldn't ask kids to keep secrets about touch, so Claire tells her mother. By seeking help from others and talking about her feelings, the situation is resolved happily.

FB2 That Uh-oh Feeling download reader on Powells. Hardcover ebook That Uh-oh Feeling Kathryn Cole buy. TXT book That Uh-oh Feeling read online for PC on Book Depository. Hardback ebook That Uh-oh Feeling by Kathryn Cole.

Paperback That Uh-oh Feeling by Kathryn Cole download. PDF book That Uh-oh Feeling read on Kindle on Dymocks. FictionBook That Uh-oh Feeling buy cheap on PocketBook on Amazon. MOBI ebook That Uh-oh Feeling Kathryn Cole.

EPUB book That Uh-oh Feeling buy cheap iOS. Online book That Uh-oh Feeling Kathryn Cole on Walmart. MP3 That Uh-oh Feeling read for Android on Audible. EPUB ebook That Uh-oh Feeling by Kathryn Cole download.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) That Uh-oh Feeling (I'm A Great Little Kid, #4) · 9781927583913
あなたの情報: