• Series: Fitzhugh Trilogy #3.5
    • Author: Sherry Thomas
    • Release date: September 29, 2012
    • Format: paperback, 80 pages
    • Genres: romance, historical, erotica, novella, victorian, regency
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781620510599 (1620510596)

About The Book

My bride does not look at me. She is determined, as ever, to shunt me to the periphery of her existence, even on this, our wedding night.

I touch her. Her skin is as cool as marble, the flesh beneath firm and resilient. I turn her face to look into her eyes, haughty eyes that have scorned me for as long as I remember.

“Why are my hands tied?” she murmurs. “Are you afraid of them?”

“Of course,” I reply, “A man who stalks a lioness should ever be wary.”

“And what does a man do when he has caught said lioness and put her in a cage?”

I brush aside a strand of hair that has fallen before her eyes. “He teaches her that captivity can be wonderfully enjoyable."

FictionBook ebook The Bride of Larkspear Sherry Thomas buy for iPad on Booktopia. Hardcover book The Bride of Larkspear download. MOBI The Bride of Larkspear.

PDF ebook The Bride of Larkspear by Sherry Thomas read online on PC on Barnes & Noble. FB2 The Bride of Larkspear download iPhone on Books-a-Million. EPUB book The Bride of Larkspear by Sherry Thomas buy cheap.

Online book The Bride of Larkspear Sherry Thomas read. MP3 The Bride of Larkspear Mac on Amazon. Paperback ebook The Bride of Larkspear on Kindle.

#4913 返信
    liveteiki
    ゲスト

Whirl Is King: Poems from a Life List by Brendan Galvin · 9780807133491

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (ePUB) The Bride of Larkspear by Sherry Thomas
あなたの情報: