(ePUB) Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa by Pauline Butcher ~ 9780859654791

ホーム フォーラム 17live(イチナナ) (ePUB) Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa by Pauline Butcher ~ 9780859654791

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4477 返信
    Angi Charles
    ゲスト

Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa
    by Pauline Butcher

📕 Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa ~ Read More 📕

• First published: September 2011
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Author: Pauline Butcher
    • Language: english
    • Release date: September 11, 2011
    • Genres: music, memoir, biography
    • Publisher: Plexus Publishing Ltd.
    • ISBN: 9780859654791 (0859654796)

About The Book

In 1967, 21-year-old Pauline Butcher was working for a London secretarial agency when one evening a call came through from a Mr Frank Zappa asking for a typist to come to his hotel room. The assignment would change her life forever.

After this chance encounter with the charismatic musician, at Frank’s request Pauline moved with him, his family and his band the Mothers of Invention to a log cabin in the Hollywood Hills. There, the “straight” young English girl from Twickenham spent her days in the company of a succession of famous names, mixing with Oscar winners and rock royalty, including Mick Jagger, Marianne Faithfull, George Harrison, Eric Clapton, Captain Beefheart and Tiny Tim. Often working nights and sleeping days, for three years Pauline served as Zappa’s secretary, running his fan club, the United Mutations, and organising rehearsals, live appearances and recording sessions for the GTOs (Girls Together Outrageously), an all-female rock act supported and produced by Zappa.

Freak Out! is the captivating story of a naive young English girl thrust into the mad world of a musical legend. A vivid depiction of the late sixties rock’n’roll scene and the stark realities behind Hollywood’s perceived glamour, this memoir is also the most revealing and intimate portrait of Frank Zappa ever written.

TXT Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa buy for Android. FictionBook ebook Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa Pauline Butcher download on Kobo. FB2 book Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa read online. EPUB ebook Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa by Pauline Butcher on iOS on Booktopia.

Hardback Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa Pauline Butcher download Mac. MP3 book Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa buy cheap on Amazon. PDF Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa read. MOBI ebook Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa by Pauline Butcher PocketBook on Powells.

#4858 返信
    liveteiki
    ゲスト

The Religious Origins of the French Revolution: From Calvin to the Civil Constitution, 1560-1791 | Dale K. Van Kley | 9780300080858

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Freak Out! My Life with Frank Zappa by Pauline Butcher ~ 9780859654791
あなたの情報: