(ePUB) Catch Me If You Can by Kraig Hanadel — 9780380802876

ホーム フォーラム 17live(イチナナ) (ePUB) Catch Me If You Can by Kraig Hanadel — 9780380802876

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2976 返信
    Arlene Nicole
    ゲスト

Catch Me If You Can
    A California Saga of Murder, Greed, and Two Heroic Detectives

by Kraig Hanadel

📕 Catch Me If You Can | Read More 📕

• Publisher: Avon
    • ISBN: 9780380802876 (0380802872)
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 416 pages
    • Release date: May 2, 2000
    • Genres: crime
    • Author: Kraig Hanadel

About The Book

Two days after Easter 1992, in the Fresno, California neighbourhood of Sunnyside, homicide detective John Souza walked into a beautiful home and found ugliness within. Dale Ewell, a successful aeroplane dealer, his wife Glee and his daughter Tiffany had all been efficiently gunned down. It appeared they had interrupted a burglary. But Souza and his fellow detectives suspected that the crime scene was staged, that the murders instead were carefully planned, and that the motive was a simple one: money.

Souza soon turned his eyes on the family′s surviving son, Dana, a college student who wore expensive suits, told expensive lies, and talked openly about taking over his father′s business and his father′s life. But police couldn′t tie Dana to the crime. Weeks stretched into months, and as Dana investigated how he could get his hands on his father′s millions, a fierce duel began between the cold-blooded rich boy and the working-class detectives. For three years, Souza and Curtice kept at the case, relentlessly chasing even the tiniest leads. And for three years, Dana taunted them, daring the police to catch him...if they could.

TXT ebook Catch Me If You Can buy cheap on PocketBook. MOBI Catch Me If You Can Kraig Hanadel download on Book Depository. Paperback book Catch Me If You Can by Kraig Hanadel read iPad. MP3 book Catch Me If You Can on Kobo.

Hardback Catch Me If You Can on Powells. Hardcover ebook Catch Me If You Can Kraig Hanadel buy for iOS. Online book Catch Me If You Can by Kraig Hanadel read online on Amazon. PDF ebook Catch Me If You Can download for reader.

#2978 返信
    liveteiki
    ゲスト

A Short History Of Reno by Myrick Land • 9780874172621

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Catch Me If You Can by Kraig Hanadel — 9780380802876
あなたの情報: