🔗 As Dead as Me · READ MORE 🔗

• Author: Ralph Robert Moore
    • ISBN: 9781300355038 (1300355034)
    • Publisher: Lulu.com
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 216 pages
    • Release date: February 15, 2013

About The Book

As Dead As Me is a first person account of the zombie apocalypse from its beginning to its end. The dead are rising. As America falls, Jack and several other survivors are rescued by Army patrol and taken by ship to a remote island off Indonesia where, under the leadership of the Colonel, they'll try to rebuild the human race. That effort involves dangerous military forays, including an assault on an oil tanker infested with the dead, to have a generation's worth of fuel for the island; and a long train journey up the Asian continent to rescue a group of humans holed up in a women's prison. Part military novel, part adventure story, part horror tale, As Dead As Me follows a group of desperate men and women who try to be strong enough, organized enough, and brave enough, to take back the world. If they don't succeed, mankind is extinct.

Paperback As Dead as Me. Hardcover book As Dead as Me by Ralph Robert Moore download for Kindle on IndieBound. EPUB ebook As Dead as Me buy on Dymocks. Hardback ebook As Dead as Me Ralph Robert Moore read online on reader.

MP3 As Dead as Me Ralph Robert Moore PocketBook on Books-a-Million. MOBI book As Dead as Me buy cheap. PDF ebook As Dead as Me by Ralph Robert Moore read. Online book As Dead as Me download Mac on Kobo.

TXT As Dead as Me buy cheap on iOS. FictionBook ebook As Dead as Me by Ralph Robert Moore download on Bookshop. FB2 book As Dead as Me read online for iPhone. TXT As Dead as Me Ralph Robert Moore on Booktopia.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) As Dead as Me — 9781300355038
あなたの情報: