投稿
  • #2324 返信
    Ryan Martin
    ゲスト

Beyond Belief
    Finding the Strength to Come Back

by Josh Hamilton, Tim Keown

Beyond Belief — Read More

• Genres: sports, baseball, biography, autobiography, memoir, christian, christianity, religion
    • Release date: October 13, 2008
    • Publisher: FaithWords
    • ISBN: 9781599951614 (1599951614)
    • Author: Josh Hamilton, Tim Keown
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 272 pages

About The Book

Josh Hamilton was the first player chosen in the first round of the 1999 baseball draft. He was destined to be one of those rare "high-character " superstars. But in 2001, working his way from the minors to the majors, all of the plans for Josh went off the rails in a moment of weakness. What followed was a 4-year nightmare of drugs and alcohol, estrangement from friends and family, and his eventual suspension from baseball.

BEYOND BELIEF details the events that led up to the derailment. Josh explains how a young man destined for fame and wealth could allow his life to be taken over by drugs and alcohol. But it is also the memoir of a spiritual journey that breaks through pain and heartbreak and leads to the rebirth of his major-league career.

Josh Hamilton makes no excuses and places no blame on anyone other than himself. He takes responsibility for his poor decisions and believes his story can help millions who battle the same demons. "I have been given a platform to tell my story" he says. "I pray every night I am a good messenger."

FictionBook book Beyond Belief Josh Hamilton read online on Powells. Paperback Beyond Belief on iPhone. PDF ebook Beyond Belief by Josh Hamilton buy cheap on Book Depository.

TXT Beyond Belief download Android. Hardback ebook Beyond Belief Josh Hamilton for iPad on Amazon. FB2 book Beyond Belief download.

MOBI ebook Beyond Belief buy on PC. MP3 Beyond Belief by Josh Hamilton read on Dymocks. Online book Beyond Belief Josh Hamilton read online iOS.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Beyond Belief – FB2 download
あなたの情報: